The Arkansas Hospitality Association (AHA) stands as the premier trade association for the foodservice, lodging, and travel industry in Arkansas. As an umbrella organization, we encompass the Arkansas Lodging Association, the Arkansas Restaurant Association, and the Arkansas Travel Council. We also extend membership categories for vendors and educational institutions.
The mission of the Arkansas Hospitality Association is to ensure the growth, success, education and image of the restaurant, lodging, and tourism industries in the State of Arkansas. AHA serves as the leading industry advocate, striving to protect, improve and promote Arkansas Hospitality.
Our guiding principles
- Member Focused: We prioritize the needs and interests of our members in every decision.
- Organizational Excellence: We commit to the highest standards of service and leadership.
- Partnerships and Collaboration: We believe in the power of working together for a stronger industry.
- Leadership in Hospitality and Tourism: We lead by example, setting the benchmark for excellence.
Our strategic goals
- Influence: As a robust advocate, we represent our members' interests before the Arkansas General Assembly and governmental agencies.
- Image: We are committed to enhancing the industry's image and telling our story with pride and impact.
- Workforce: We serve as a trusted resource, offering education, research, and certifications to empower the hospitality workforce.
- Value: AHA leads in providing relevant, innovative programs, benefits, and services to attract and retain members.
Arkansas Tourism & Hospitality Education Foundation (ATHEF)
ATHEF is an independent 501(c)(3) foundation that supports educational opportunities through scholarships and workforce development programs. To date, ATHEF has awarded over $900,000 in scholarships to students pursuing a degree in hospitality and tourism in Arkansas.